INNOFORM will take place on April 25-27, 2017 at the Bydgoszcz Trade Fair and Exhibition Center.
The Fair theme includes the key issues in the field of special tools, tools for metal processing, plastics processing, plastics processing, reductive machining, joining and coating of metals and materials:
- special tools: injection moulds, blow moulds, extrusion heads, rubber processing moulds,
- machine tools for metals processing,
- technologies, equipment and materials for reverse engineering,
- technologies, machine tools and equipment for removal processing, joining and coating of metals,
- technologies, machinery and equipment for surface treatment and finishing,
- technologies, machinery and equipment for plastics processing,
- materials, raw materials: steels, semi-finished products, actuators, standardised machine elements, electrical fittings,
- lubricants, coolants and their ingredients,
- control and measurement instrumentation,
- process instrumentation,
- mould designing processes, modelling, visualisation and injection simulation,
- specialised CAD/CAM/CAE software,
- equipment for industrial plants,
- automation and robotisation of manufacturing,
More information about the Fair can be found at: www.innoform.pl.
You can download official INNOFORM brochure below.