The seminar will take place on 13th of June 2019 at 9.30 in Sowa Conference Room, Mostowa 4 Street, Bydgoszcz.
The event will be a perfect opportunity to get acquianted with conditions for investments and setting up businesses in Portugal and Brazil.
The Agenda of the seminar:
- Reasons to invest in Portugal and Brazil
- How the Polish-Portuguese Chamber of Commerce (PPCC) supports Polish companies in Portugal and Brazil
- Legal aspects of doing business in Portugal and Brazil
- From theory to real life: Challenges in setting up business in Portugal or Brazil
- Practical aspects of doing business in Portugal and Brazil
- Sectors opportunities for Polish companies in Portugal (investments, export, import)
- Case study of Polish company in Brazil
- Questions and Answers / Networking session.
The speakers are experts who will share their knowledge and experience.
Bydgoszcz Industrial Cluster is one of the partners to the seminar.
The entrance is free of charge, but RSVP registration is necessary.
The event will be held in Polish and English, without transaltion.
For more information, please visit: https://seminarium-portugal-brazil.evenea.pl/