Kazimierz Wielki University in Bydgoszcz is a dynamically developing academic center, the largest one in the city and second in the region. The academic society focuses on constant development, participation in many prestigious ventures. The university participates in all major European and national mobility and research programmes, that is: LLP, MOST, 7th Framework Programme, COST, NCN and NCBiR. The University service for Cluster members and other outer subjects includes:
• Working on new plastic materials: porous materials, wood-base materials, metal materials, new composite and nano-composite materials, new methods of research.
• Expertise and research on production processes of: polymers and controlled-structure copolymers, wood, wood-base materials and metals.
• Research on the properties of metals.
• Research on bases of new technologies as regards processing of polymeric materials and blends, modifying the surface of plastic, recycling and crushing of polymeric materials.
• Elaborating and implementing computer techniques of managing the company and process control technology.
• Training and educational service including: translation (English, German, Russian, French), computer training, law, industrial and organizational psychology, professional skills development, psychological support for employees.